Welcome to Quizzle.com! Please scroll down, read and accept these disclosures, disclaimers and authorizations in order to receive your credit report through this Web site.
Web site ownership
This Web site is owned and operated by Quizzle LLC, 1042 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, which is referred to below as "Quizzle"; or "we" or "us" or "Company" or "our."
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this Web site and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this Web site for any purpose other than conducting legitimate business with Quizzle; you may not use or attempt to use this Web site or any part of this site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Quizzle and its employees,
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited e-mail, unsolicited commercial communications,
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- that harvests e-mail addresses from this site,
- that transmits unsolicited e-mail to this site or to anyone whose e-mail address included the domain name under on this Web site,
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation with Quizzle (without the express written permission of Quizzle),
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this Web site or any other person's ability to access and use this Web site, and/or
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this Web site or cause a visit to this Web site for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting business with Quizzle.
Access to this web site
Quizzle reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this Web site.
Use of this web site
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this Web site and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this Web site.
Intellectual property rights
The following marks appearing on this Website including, but not limited to Quizzle® and Don't Guess. Know.® and their respective logos, emblems, slogans and designs are service marks of Quizzle LLC. All other marks used on this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
Web Page Content:
You acknowledge and agree that:
- all content, Web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, "look and feel", and the operation of this Web site (collectively "Web Page Content") are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by Quizzle, its licensors, or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content.
You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content. You may not use Web Page Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or e-mail addresses related to or derived from this Web site, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this Web site, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Web Page Content, domain names, e-mail addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this Web site:
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other Web site including, but not limited to, comparative/informational Web sites; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company's Web site or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
Not Responsible For Links to Other Web Sites:
For your convenience, this Web site may provide links to other Web sites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this Web site, Quizzle does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any Web sites to which this Web site may provide a link. By using this Web site you acknowledge and agree that Quizzle will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links:
Quizzle does not permit third-party advertising on this Web site. You agree that you will only create links from another Web site or Web page to this Web site or any Web page within this Web site after obtaining written permission from Quizzle.
Revisions and Modifications
You understand and acknowledge that Quizzle controls and operates this Web site from within the United States of America. This Web site provides information regarding services and products that are made available in the United States only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this Web site will be available (a) anywhere outside of the United States or (b) in every state within the United States. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this Web site.
User IDs and Passwords
Certain areas or features of this Web site are restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on this Web site. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this Web site. You agree to notify Quizzle immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this Web site by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this Web site that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Privacy and Security
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, QUIZZLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. QUIZZLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION. QUIZZLE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT QUIZZLE IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEB SITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE, QUIZZLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. QUIZZLE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER'S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT QUIZZLE, WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL QUIZZLE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. YOU AGREE THAT QUIZZLE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL QUIZZLE'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
Any recommendations or analysis preformed or provided on the Web site is not intended to represent financial advice or guarantee future results. Prior to making any investment or financing decisions, please consult a qualified attorney or financial advisor.
Communications with Company
Time Sensitive Instructions:
When communicating with us through this Web site, PC-talk, chat or via e-mail, do not use the Web site, PC-talk, chat or e-mail to communicate any time-sensitive instructions. Such instructions may not be honored. All transactions conducted on this Web site, PC-talk, chat or via e-mail, must be confirmed in writing by us to be accepted by and binding upon us.
General communications through this Web site, PC-talk, chat or via e-mail are not intended by us to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means, unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message and specific e-signature procedures are employed. However, your assent to a "click to accept" button, or the like, is binding upon you.
Recording & Monitoring of Communications:
Your communications with us via the Web site, PC-talk, chat e-mail, and telephone may be recorded or monitored and by using such communications methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
Permission to Be Contacted:
By submitting information to Quizzle through this Web site or otherwise you are making an inquiry as to programs and services offered by Quizzle and partners of Quizzle and give Quizzle permission to contact through e-mail, fax, or telephone, or any means, even if your phone number is on a "Do Not Call" list.
Application of Additional Terms
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows you to obtain a disclosure from every credit reporting agency of the nature and substance of all information in your file at the time of the request. Full disclosure of information in your file at TransUnion® must be obtained directly from TransUnion by logging on to http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/customer-support/faqs/credit-reports-and-disclosures.page#freeAnnualReport. The credit report you are requesting from Quizzle is not intended to constitute the disclosure of TransUnion information required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act or similar state laws.
- You are entitled to receive a disclosure directly from each of the consumer reporting agencies free of charge under the following circumstances:
- You have been denied credit, insurance or employment within the past sixty (60) days as a result of your credit report;
- You certify in writing that you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the 60-day period beginning on the date on which you made the certification;
- You are a recipient of public welfare assistance;
- You have reason to believe that your file at the agency contains inaccurate information due to fraud;
- Annually at www.annualcreditreport.com.
Otherwise, the consumer reporting agency may impose a reasonable charge for the disclosure.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act permits you to dispute inaccurate or incomplete information in your credit file. You understand that accurate information cannot be changed.
- You do not have to purchase your credit report or other information from Quizzle to dispute inaccurate or incomplete information in your TransUnion file or to receive a copy of your TransUnion consumer credit report.
- TransUnion Information Services, LLC provides a proprietary consumer disclosure that is different from the consumer credit report provided by Quizzle. The disclosure report must be obtained directly from TransUnion. Consumers residing in the States of Colorado, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Vermont may receive a free copy of their consumer credit report once per year and residents of the State of Georgia may receive two copies per year.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act permits you to dispute inaccurate or incomplete information in your credit file. You understand that accurate information cannot be changed.
- By creating a Quizzle account, you are providing written instructions to Quizzle, LLC. under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to obtain information from your personal credit profile from TransUnion. You authorize Quizzle, LLC. to obtain such information to confirm your identity and as long as you are a member of this website, provide you with credit information, a risk score, educational materials, and recommendations for credit or other service options. If at any time you desire to terminate this authorization you may do so with no further obligations. Enrollment in this service is completely free.
Orders and Transactions
Payment and Order Validation
We accept all major credit cards. At present, this includes Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®. We may pre-authorize your credit card at the time you place an order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Upon processing your order, we will charge your credit card in full. We reserve the right to verify your method of payment and may reject any order you place with us for any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you by e-mail. Your credit card will normally not be charged, if we reject your order. It the event that your credit card is charged before we reject your order, we will process a refund.
The services provided through this Web site are for personal use only. Using any of the services or information provided from this Web site for commercial uses is strictly prohibited. Services provided through this Web site are limited to residents in the United States.
In certain jurisdictions sales tax at state and local rates may apply, in which case you will be charged applicable taxes.
As part of our order process, we will send you an electronic receipt to your e-mail account of record.
Unless otherwise indicated, all orders made through this Website are non-refundable.
Third Party Services
We may employ unaffiliated third parties to provide services or sell products on this Web site. For example, we may obtain your credit report from TransUnion or other credit reporting agencies. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any third party products or services and we do not warrant their offerings.
Questions regarding your orders or disputes regarding charges to your credit card should be directed to us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to us at Quizzle LLC, Attn: Customer Service, 1042 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226.
Quizzle thinks you should know:
Your Rights Under State and Federal Law:
You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any "credit repair" company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.
Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
If the credit bureau's reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580